Saturday, October 13, 2012

Current Hair Product Love

Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Hair Repair Asia Straight Shampoo and Conditioner
The other day I found myself without Shampoo & Conditioner when I spent the weekend at my mothers with my other half and our son. Yes, I managed to pack for everyone else but me, typical mum fopaux.
Anyway, I decided to pick from the many different shampoo and conditioners that my mother has lined up along the tub in her family bathroom. I decided on a purple bottle Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Hair Repair Asia Straight Shampoo and Conditioner. £1- £2 at semichem.co.uk

When I opened the bottle the smell coming from it reminded me of well, hair dye. Of course I was a bit sceptical at first which caused me to doubt the products ability. So I lathered up, strangely enjoying the smell after it mingled with the water against my hair. Rinsed and proceeded to towel dry my hair as usual, not thinking anything of it. Now for anyone who knows me, they will tell you I have frizzy wavy mess for hair, so when it comes to hair products there's not many that will instantly tame my locks. I've come to terms with my hair being stubborn and frizzing up at the slightest hint of humidity in the air, so when I let my hair air dry and there was NO FRIZZ and my waves were soft and loose, I was amazed! Yes okay, maybe my hair wasn't "Asia Straight" but it was the most manageable it has ever been and I hadn't done my normal routine of dry, product, straighten, style, product, brush. You could run your fingers through my hair! What's more is that weird smell before didn't smell like that at all now, my hair smelled beautiful. I kept catching whiffs of it throughout the day and thinking it was something or someone else. When I got home I was thoroughly disappointed when I took a shower the next day with my normal Shampoo and Conditioner and it had gone back to it's tangled hard to manage mess. So I shall be getting me some of this no frizz miracle elixir as I'm now calling it, as soon as I can get my hands on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment